- No bags on the buses, start, or finish of the race. You can only bring what you wear and a small fanny pack of goodies, and all other clothing tossed at the start will be donated to charity. If you want to leave some clothes near the finish (a half mile away at the Boston Commons), a gear check using clear bags will be provided.
- No backpacks, handbags, suitcases, rolling bags, strollers, or personal hydration systems such as Camelpaks. A small fanny pack or fuel belt is allowed.
- No vests with pockets, costumes that are bulky or cover the face, large props or flags, military or fire gear, or any item bigger than 5 inches x 15 inches x 5 inches.
- No glass containers, or any container that can hold more than one liter of liquid. I'm assuming small pressure cookers are also unadvised.
- Also worth noting - you must pick up your own number this year, no friends or family. I also get the impression they will not be friendly to anyone hoping to bandit the course.
uber-elites on the private bus), be sure to bring some weather-appropriate stuff you won't miss. See you there!